Churchill Clinic now offers a tele-intervention appointment formula. Check with your therapist for this possibility. For appointments at the Clinic, the following policies must be followed:
- All clients must disinfect their hands when entering the Clinic. An automated dispenser is available on each floor in the waiting room.
- For security reasons, we will not shake hands to reduce the risk of contagion. In addition, we will respect a distance of 2m between the therapist and the client.
- The waiting rooms will be disinfected regularly during the day.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory in the waiting rooms.
- Only 1 person is allowed to wait for their child. If several family members needs to travel, we ask to drop your child and come back at the end of the consultation.
- Clients with flu symptoms are not admitted to the Churchill Clinic (fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, etc.)
- As the secretarial service is performed remotely, all service payments will be made via the MON DOSSIER portal.
We thank you for your confidence.
Churchill Clinic Team